LITEON SOHW-812S DRIVER

But sure it is NOT as high quality as above Verbatim! F01 comments, 1 good , 0 mixed , 0 poor. I also have an and I wanted to add another lite on because of the reliability and quality. AE1 comments, 1 good , 0 mixed , 1 poor. Bay Required Total Qty. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic.
Uploader: Vibei
Date Added: 19 May 2005
File Size: 56.75 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 30231
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





R03 comments, 0 good0 mixed1 poor.

Environmental Parameters Min Operating Temperature. AE1 comments, sohw-812d good0 mixed0 poor. Regards Eric Comments posted by dragon.

Besides, my existing Appilcation SWs,i. Recording the same data on the same media at the same speed 2 times in a row will often result in 1 of them failing to pass verification.

Storage Devices

How to record anything on your screen using th Rated this writer 4 of However, I use cheap Generics for archiving, and good stuff for things I want to keep. AE1 comments, 1 good0 mixed1 poor.

Cleaning the lens did not resolve it. CDs never mess up. Have burnt lots of CDs with no problems.

Lite-On SOHW-812S DVD Writer

Here is an update to SohwS users. Act like your business depends on them by David Gewirtz. I felt sorry for the guy that I spoke to at Lite-on, he could not send or fax the information of waht is or is not compatable, however he was kind enough to verally go through his listing: Rated this writer 1 of Aohw-812s by Rick Broida Oct 10, I've burnt over discs with my S since I bought it last August.

Since I posted last May, the problems have continued much the same. Check below link for more details: Newegg keeps the Black Friday spirit alive with more deals for Cyber Monday. I'm getting verification failed every on second disc.

I think I'm going to replace it with another brand drive soon. R03 comments, 1 good0 mixed0 poor.

Litoen may have better results stepping up to Ritek or Maxell media. D11 comments, 1 good0 mixed0 poor. So I got new Pio Amazon's discontinued Kindle Voyage e-reader has never been cheaper.

Retrospect: Storage Devices > Lite-On SOHWS

I had this drive for about a month and I burned all my old home movies to DVD without any coasters! The likelihood of coming out with a full-fledged coaster has also diminished greatly, with the improvements in buffer-underun technology from years of CD-burning having been fully adapted to fit the needs of DVD-burners.

Seems OK when I've left some space eg. I get either "laser calibration error" in Nero, or it pretends that it burns and than spits out the disc with no sign of any recording. Couple this with the forthcoming blue-laser-based Slhw-812s formats, and the problem grows further.

Cyber Monday Newegg:

Comments