INTUOS4 WIRELESS DRIVER

The bluetooth connection is a pain. This is a fail in every way. See any errors on this page? Really disappointed in the support or lack of from the company. The tablet offers much more precision than using the mouse, a must have for photographers doing post production. Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Intuos4 Wireless Tablet Medium size is perfect size for work area. The tablet's rechargeable battery lasts about eight hours of use, then has to be recharged with a USB cable which takes four to six hours.
Uploader: Shakashakar
Date Added: 19 September 2004
File Size: 45.78 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 16945
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I only have one issue at this time and not sure if its a setting or the way the tablet really is. The bluetooth connection is a pain. The bluetooth connection works great.

Wacom Intuos4 Wireless Digital Tablet PTKWL B&H Photo Video

Wacom told me to move it closer to the computer but it is only two feet away. I love the fact that this is wireless which makes for very quick setup with my Macbook Pro. My wife was interested in a smaller footprint on her desktop, so we decided to get her the 5x8 wireless Intuous4.

Ideal for use with imaging applications such as Corel Painter and Adobe Photoshop, the tablet allows you to manipulate images with a digital pen: I believe a large tablet would actually be a little more challenging. The pen does not work well when going over links - the cursor jumps away from the link you want to select. It works the same with both my Mac mini and Macbook Pro so I know it is the device.

I think Wacom needs to release a major update to fix these issues.

Wacom Intuos4 Wireless Pen Tablet Medium - PTK540WL

With the addition of more express keys and touch ring, I can now lean back in my chair and have all the functions that I need at my finger tips. Really disappointed in the support wirelesz lack of from the company. Intuos4 Wireless Digital Tablet is rated 4. The tablet's rechargeable battery lasts about eight hours of use, then has to be recharged with a USB cable which takes four to six hours.

The Intuos4 Wireless Digital Tablet from Wacom is a digital tablet, designed for use by digital artists and photographers. It features a bank of customizable ExpressKeys and a finger-sensitive Touch Ring for enhanced control. I wouldn't bother to buy the wireless version if I was starting over.

Have been happy with the intuos 3 tablet and the Cintiq but the Intuos 4 has taken things to a whole new level. No Longer Available Update Location close.

Wacom Intuos4 Wireless Digital Tablet. This will give me the new features intoduced in the newer product, a slight reduction in the intus4 on my desktop, while still providing a large enough tablet area to maintain control of my editing.

After that I have to remove the device and re-add it back into the computer. All in all the tablet is a super tool which makes retouching photos quicker and less frustrating.

Update Unrecognized Zip Code. This allows you to choose the software that best suits your needs. The surface of the intuos4 feels like cheap plastic.

I have had several Wacom tablets dating back to the first I got in and this is intous4 first one that I would not rave about. The Intuos4 is capable of recording levels of pressure, giving it the ability to recognize extremely subtle pressure for light brush strokes.

Sensitive tablet can recognize levels of pressure, starting at a single gram Illuminated ExpressKeys are programmable, giving you ready access to frequently used program functions Touch Ring can be configured to control up to 4 functions in each application Ambidextrous design is great for righties and lefties alike Slim-profile tablet features gently sloping palm rests and a cordless battery-free pen for ergonomic bliss Interchangeable pen nibs include standard, flex, stroke, and hard felt Weighted pen stand holds both the pen and extra nibs.

See any errors on this page? Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time. Programmable Express keys are very convenient and almost eliminates the need to take your eyes of the screen to find keys.

So either you leave you system on at the end of the day to charge the tablet, or it's only wireless every other day. I like the idea of all wireless devices, but the wireless mouse and tablet had some set up problems that required Wacom technical assistance. I have been using the extra large Intuous3 12x12 for a couple years and feel a bit more control with the larger tablet area. This is a fail in every way.

Comments